Reason and solution laser marking machine does not produce light
With the development of laser technology, a lot of factories have been invested in, but it is not difficult to encounter many small problems. Such as the problem of no light cause. Encountered laser marking machine does not light out we should not blindly deal with, from the several to solve! Reason and solution laser marking machine does not produce light.
Laser marking machines are known to use laser beams to permanently mark the surface of various substances. So the marking effect is the evaporation of the surface material to expose the deep material. Thus carving exquisite patterns, trademarks and words. And reason and solution laser marking machine does not produce light.
The laser marking machine is mainly divided into CO2 laser marking machine, semiconductor laser marking machine. And optical fiber laser marking machine and YAG laser marking machine. At present, the laser marking machine mainly use in some situations requiring more details and higher precision.
And reason and solution laser marking machine does not produce light. So applied to electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses watches, jewelry, automobile accessories, plastic keys, building materials, PVC pipes. But laser marking machine does not give light how to do?
On the side of high voltage, the ammeter is in series. And the ammeter shows abnormality, either for a long time. Or sometimes, sometimes not under control. And reason and solution laser marking machine does not produce light.
Then the main reasons are the wrong choice of laser type, main board, junction board, power supply or control line connection and the failure of cooling water circulation system.
1. See if the laser type is correct in parameter setting, which is the main cause of continuous luminescence failure.
2. Pull the nine-core control line to see if the control line is loose. Then the connection is not reliable.
3. Remove the control line (nine-core wire) from the power supply and press the button of the laser power supply to analyze. Whether it is the power supply or the main panel.
4. Normal point-shooting, indicating no fault of power supply.
5. The point-shooting is also abnormal, indicating that there is something wrong with the power supply.
6. When the power supply is normal, connect the control line and measure the switch control pin on the terminal board with a multimeter. Then no luminescence occurs, the normal voltage is more than 4 volts and less than 3 volts. And the output of the main board is abnormal. While luminescence, the voltage of the pin should be less than 2 volts, which is abnormal if the voltage is higher than 2.5 volts.
7. Check whether the water circulation is normal, whether the water flow is sometimes absent, and whether there is a problem with the water protector.