How to Choose a Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Fiber laser marking machine has wide application in different industry.
If your company is in the manufacturing, electronics, or even medical sectors,you will require laser marking.
It could mark your products and components.
The best solution for this is a fiber laser marking machine.
The non-contact fiber laser marking process is well-known among customers for the following reasons:
- High-temperature resistance
- Application to various materials
- No need for toxic inks, solvents, or acids
But simply understanding the advantages of fiber lasers is not enough.
There are other factors that you need to consider.
Factors for Choosing a Fiber Laser Marking Machine:
The following are parameters specific to the laser source.
You need to keep in mind when choosing a fiber laser marking machine.
Beam Quality: Beam quality is an important parameter, as it affects the laser’s processing capability.
The reasons for the importance of beam quality are simple:
- A laser with better beam quality can remove material much faster, with better resolution, and improved quality.
- Laser markers with high beam quality can produce a focused optical spot size down to 20 microns or smaller.
- High beam quality lasers are particularly suited for subscribing and cutting materials such as silicon, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Single or Multi-mode Lasers: There are two types of fiber lasers – single mode and multi-mode.
Along with the important characteristics of the laser source, one must also consider the full laser marking system.
when coming to a decision on which fiber laser marking machine will be best suited to an application.
These basic factors can help you make an informed decision when purchasing a fiber laser marking system for your company.