Fiber Laser Cutting Machines technology
Fiber laser cutting machines works by focusing the power of a high-power laser onto the surface of the material to be cut.
The energy in the laser beam is absorbed into The surface of material would absorb the energy in the laser beam
And the machine change the energy of the laser into heat, which melts or vaporizes the material.
Additionally, gas is focused or blown into the cutting region to expel or blow away the molten metal and vapor from the cutting path.
1.Benefits of fiber laser cutting machines
Choosing a Fiberlaser cutting system will provide a number of advantages over traditional CO2 lasers.
Because of their high quality beam, fiber lasers will allow you to cut, engrave and mark a wide range of metallic materials.
Our range of fiber machines can in a variety of power outputs ranging from 500W and up.
It will provide you with a machine capability of cutting sheet metals .
Such as 12mm thick stainless steel depending on the machine power.
Fiber laser cutting machines benefits include:-
- Faster processing times.
- Reduced energy bills – due to greater efficiency.
- Greater reliability – no optics to adjust or align and no lamps to replace.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Higher productivity – lower operational costs offer a greater return on your investment.
TYPICAL FIBRE LASER CUTTING APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Precision engineering.
- High precision sheet metal profiling.
- Cutting metallic and non-metallic products.
- Marking components for traceability, serial no. plates, ID plaques, VIN Numbers.
2.INDUSTRY SECTORS FOR FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINES USE:
- Marine Engineering
- General Manufacturing
Until now, our fiber laser cutting machines win great market and good customer feedback.
Many customers would like to choose us in the end cause of the best service and high quality machine.
If u have much interest to the machine, pls contact with me: