Good cutting quality of fiber laser cutter
Good cutting quality of fiber laser cutter.
When we buy a fiber laser cutting machine,we do not know how to adjust the machine is good or not.
Below is some details to help you adjust it.
1. Roughness. The laser cutting section will form a vertical grain. The depth of the grain determines the roughness of the cutting surface. The shallower the grain, the smoother the cutting section. Roughness not only affects the appearance of the edges, but also affects the friction characteristics. In most cases, it is necessary to reduce the roughness as much as possible, so the lighter the texture, the higher the cutting quality.
2. Material deposition. The laser cutter hits a special oil-containing liquid on the surface of the workpiece before it begins to melt the perforations. During the cutting process, the customer blows off the cut with the wind due to gasification and various materials are not used, but the upward or downward discharge also forms a deposit on the surface.
3. Depression and corrosion. The depressions and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cutting edge, affecting the appearance. They appear in cutting errors that should normally be avoided.
4. glitch. The formation of the burr determines a very important factor in the quality of the laser cutting, because the removal of the burr requires an extra workload, so the severity and the amount of the burr can directly determine the quality of the cutting.
5. Heat affected zone. In laser cutting, the area near the slit is heated. At the same time, the structure of the metal changes. For example, some metals harden. The heat affected zone refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure changes.
If you want to know more about machine,contact us.