Why it is so hard to do business with Chinese in China?
1. In China, it is a custom to go to business lunch,
or dinner or both with your Chinese business partners.
Usually lunch is big, but dinner is bigger. It is a great chance to get known of your business partners,
and strengthen the relationships
2. China is a vast countries, 55ookm north to south and 5oookm east to west.
Do not think you can visit a factory in Shanghai in the morning and another in Guangzhou in the afternoon.
3. Literally there are millions of suppliers,
agents and individuals out there willing to say everything to try to get your business.
Verify your supplier before you place order with them.
4. For most of products, China can make Wall mart quality, also can make Bullet train quality.
It really depends on how much you want to pay for it and how well do you manage your quality control.
5. When a native Mandrin speaker says YES, it probably means NO in English.
6. Chinese food has lots of varieties, you will always find something suit your
stomache. Do NOT worry, just be sure to tell your translator what you don’t eat or allergy to.
7. Horn beeping is just as normal as fire crackers in Chinese cities. Do not panic.
8. Whenever there is a Chinese people starring at you in China, it is not because you are prettier, but weird.
Mike Worhach from a business consulting company with more than 40 years of experience:
My observation is as follows:
You need to have a strong relationship in China, otherwise you will hardly succeed.
Secondly, some businesses or negotiations in China require you to “under the table” or in the Chinese way,
and every participant needs to be one of them.
Sometimes, their relationships are more elusive than understanding the value of a product.
The final quality is always behind the price.But even so, China’s consumer market potential is still huge.
If you don’t have a significant competitive advantage, or know some industry-related people,
then you are very difficult to succeed in China. But for some people who dare to take risks,
China’s vast suppliers are undoubtedly very suitable candidates.
But XTLASER is a company worth your consideration,
come to us and you will find it’s easy to cooperate with us and expand market.
+86 186 6968 5950