Cleaning system safety Information
Thank you for choosing our cleaning system. This page will show important safety, operation,warranty and other information. In order to ensure safe operation and optimal performance of the product. Please follow the warnings,cautions. Operating procedures and other instructions Accordingly.
This series of lasers are classified as a high power Class 4 laser instrument. According to the European Community standards EN 60825-1, clause 9. This product emits invisible laser radiation at or around a wavelength of 1064nm or 1080 nm. And then the total light power radiated from the optical output is greater than 150W. Direct or indirect exposure of this level of light intensity may cause damage to the eye or skin. Despite the radiation being invisible. Then beam may cause irreversible damage to the retina and/or cornea. Appropriate and approved laser safety eyewear must be worn all the time while the laser is operational.
Features of equipment
- No damage to the base of the material due to the no-touch surface cleaning performance
- Precise cleaning technic for the specific area in a selected area
- No need of chemistry or other added supplies
- Easy to be operated, then can be hand-held or auto-cleaned by installing a robotic arm
- Small cleaning time consumption and comes with a high quality finishing result
Stable and impacted integrated design which results to no extra maintenance
Whatsapp/Wechat: 0086 13176671529
Skype: XT Wendy Ning